Ok, I think the gifs work now …. how frustrating.
I lifted Teddy up here because he can’t jump, and wanted to see what he thought about Galaga. He loves to press/eat the buttons so much! If you’ve seen the other “cat on top of Galaga” pics, this is his little brother.
He looks a little shaky because he has a neurological disorder, and he shakes a little when he gets excited.
Me at Hogwarts:
- sorted into gryffindor
- walk up to fat lady portrait
- she asks what the password is but I had better things to pay attention to so I forgot it
- I say “dumbledore being gay doesnt really count as gay representation”
- sneak in as she stumbles to find retort
- walk into the common room
In which Lana knows Regina doesn’t give a shit.
Boromir cuddling Hobbits because why not.
boromir’s character makes me so sad, because honestly, he was one of the most caring in the fellowship. he understood their mission and wanted to get it done as successfully as possible, but he wanted what was best for everyone with them as well. he felt the need to care for all the hobbits, not just frodo. and when he made a mistake, it destroyed him. he saw that he was weak and that he nearly ruined everything. and he died trying to make that right. boromir is the best.